Applying to AYA
The admissions process is designed to identify students and families who demonstrate motivation and the desire to partner with AYA for their education.
In reviewing applications, the Admissions Committee considers:
- Individual character and talents
- Standardized skills assessment
- Academic performance
Applying to AYA requires the following steps:
- Complete the required forms
- Interview and academic assessment
- In-person Admissions Committee meeting
- Invitation for acceptances are mailed
- Agree to partnership and sign contract
Atlanta Youth Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.