Applying to AYA
The admissions process is designed to identify students and families who demonstrate motivation and the desire to partner with AYA for their education.
In reviewing applications, the Admissions Committee considers:
- Individual character and talents
- Standardized skills assessment
- Academic performance
Applying to AYA requires the following steps:
- Please complete the following forms
- We will contact you to schedule
- A student interview and academic assessment
- A meeting with the Admissions Committee at AYA
- Invitation for acceptances are mailed
- Registration is complete once the partnership form and contract are signed
Atlanta Youth Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.