Georgia GOAL Tax Credit Program
I love what AYA is doing for kids who wouldn't have this opportunity to excel. That's why I support their mission each year. GOAL is such an easy way, at no cost to me, to give to AYA above and beyond my out of pocket contributions. The Georgia GOAL organization provides the simple steps that only take a few minutes each year to allocate a portion of your GA tax dollars to AYA.
Put your Georgia state income tax dollars to work for AYA students! In addition to your gift to our Annual Fund, this is a way to give that cost you nothing and means the world to our students.
We would like to thank those who have participated in the GOAL program in past years.
We were blessed to be able to offer GOAL scholarship funding to nearly 100 of our AYA students for the 2021-22 school year!
Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program – Submit your 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today!
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. The GOAL fundamentals include:
- The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children
- The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost
- The vital program component, whereby individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students
In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This is a proven opportunity that is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you will help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive an AYA education.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- NEW Opportunity for 2022: S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to 75% of George income tax liability
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
- Apply Now. Complete the 2022 GOAL Tax Credit Application today (takes just 20 seconds!).
- Credits remain available for 2021 tax year. Complete the 2021 GOAL Tax Credit Application here!
- GOAL Submits to DOR. GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
- Approved to Contribute. GOAL and DOR notify you of approved tax credit amount and payment deadline within 30 days of DOR submission.
- Make Payment. Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval.
- Take the Credit. GOAL will send you Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2022 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2022 taxes in 2023).